The next week the Tigers played NC State in what I think was the hottest game ever! Parks & I sat in our new seats with friends, Jimmy & Nicole, and barely survived the game. It was the hottest day, and we were in the hottest seats in Death Valley. The best part of the day was when the entire stadium cheered for a small cloud that would cover the sun for all of 30 seconds. The coverage was well worth the cheers!
After NC State, the Tigers beat up on the SC State Bulldogs and that's about the extent to Part 1 of the football season. There were two other games that I will not even mention, but that's all in the past. We have a new coach now, a new philosophy, and a new attitude. GO TIGERS!
Here are a few pictures of Part 1 of the 2008 season!
No comments:
Post a Comment